Durable Villa Type Prefab Steel House Long Life Span Environmental
1. Description of prefab house
Prefab steel house, often referred to as prefab homes or simply
prefabs, are specialist dwelling types of prefabricated building, which are manufactured off-site in advance, usually in standard
sections that can be easily shipped and assembled.
1. Reliable structure: light steel structure is the frame of our
building, which meets the design requirements of steel structure.
2. Easy to install and disassemble: Standardized components make it
easy to install and dismantle. It is especially suitable for
3. Attractive appearance: Because prepainted steel sheet is
adopted, the whole structure is handsome.
4. Environment friendly and economical: Reasonable design makes it
reusable.The reusable character makes it environment friendly and
5. Cost efficient: First class material, reasonable price, once and
for all investment, low requirements for base and short completion
time make it cost efficient.
3. Basic Design Requirements: design Load: (very important)
1. Snow load:
2. Wind load:
3. Seismic magnitude:
4. Middle Column allowed or not:
5. Project location:
6. Length (side wall, m):
7. Width (end wall, m):
8. Wall Height (eave, m):
9. Mezzanine or not? And usage:
4. Drawings & Quotation:
1) Customized design is welcomed.
2) As long as you like, we can design and provide drawings for you.
3) In order to give you an exactly quotation and drawings, please
let us know length, width, eave height and local weather. We will
quote for you promptly.
5. Material list component
|Main steel frame||Light steel keel frame|
|Roof decoration||Asphalt shingle + waterproof membrane|
|Roof panel||75mm EPS sandwich panel|
|Wall panel||75mm cement board|
|Exterior wall cladding||PU cladding|
|Hardware||Self-tapping screws, rivets, bolts, glue|
8. Factory showcase
9. Why choose us
1- Customized design service
2- Quality Assurance Service
* Safety packing
* Insurance services
* Inspection before shipment
3- After-sales service
* Engineer guide on site
* Installation team service
* Email/phone call communication
We’d love to hear from you, get in touch with us!